Technician Tips on our Blog Spot
Click on one of the Tips below and gain some free knowledge.
- How to Save on Gas
- With Gas prices reaching an all time high we thought it was time to revisit some gas saving tips and techniques.
- Jaguar Cooling Fan Control Module Corrosion Prevention
- 1992-1994 Jaguar Sedans are prone to low battery charges due to corrosion of the Cooling Fan Control Module.
- Troubleshoot Your ABS Light
- This Tech Tip is for the 1988-1989 Jaguar XJ6.
- Active Cornering Enhancement
- How to tell if your Discovery 2 has the ACE system.
- How to Find Your Land Rover Engine Serial Number
- The serial number of your Land Rover can come in handy. Some Land Rover parts require the engine number and can not be acquired without it.
- How to Clear a "Windows Not Set" Fault Code
- Are you getting a "Windows Not Set" Fault in Your Rover? Let Motorcars LTD help you clear it up.