Motorcars Ltd XJ8 (X350 and X358) Air Suspension Conversion Kit
As the owner of a 2004-2006 XJ8 X350 or a 2007-2009 XJ8 (X358), it’s likely you’ve encountered a few issues with the vehicle’s air suspension system, including: inconsistent ride height, intermittent “Air Suspension Fault” messages and “Vehicle Too Low” warnings, air leaks, as well as air compressor and shock failure.
If you’re tired of dealing with these issues and you live in the Houston area, Motorcars, Ltd has good news for you! Our own Blackdog Manufacturing’s “Air Suspension Conversion Kit” is a coil spring / shock absorber suspension package that is both permanent and inexpensive. Our suspension conversion kit replaces the factory air suspension components on all four corners of the vehicle thereby eliminating the faulty air suspension system for good!
XJ8 (X350) Air Suspension Conversion Kit Features
- Put Your XJ8’s Air Suspension Problems Behind You.
- Includes Bilstein Premium Shock Absorbers
- Conforms to Factory Suspension Specs
- Retains the Vehicle’s Factory “Stance”
- Installation Requires NO Cutting or Welding
- Uses original Jaguar Factory parts
- Includes Module to turn off warning lights
Note: The Air Suspension Conversion Kit IS NOT available from the Factory.